Thursday, August 5, 2010

Nessita versus Marble Cheesecake Brownies


:) So, this is the first time I, Vanessa, have posted about baking...
Though I absolutely love baking, it hasn't really happened this summer. I've felt a bit preoccupied with adjusting to life after college. I suppose getting asked to make 4 dozen cookies for tomorrow night spurred up the baker inside of me again! :) I was reminded of some really kind friends and coworkers and how they have served me this summer and filled with gratefulness and a desire to show my thankfulness to them in baked form...
So here was today's lovely adventure...
Inspired by the lovely Smitten Kitchen blog! One of my favorites :) Come these delicious Marble Cheesecake Brownies
I admit, mine are not so beautiful as hers. I was incredibly nervous about the swirling part...but I think they turned out equally delicious and hopefully will be a sweet treat for my coworkers and thank you for a few friends!

Here's the remarkably simple ingredients for the delicious brownie batter. It always astounds me how so many different delicious things can come from such simple basics!

So I combined the butter and chocolate and melted it down...

Then mixed in the rest...


Then made the simple cheesecake batter and mixed it with Chocolate chips which i then "attempted" to swirl into the brownie mix....it doesn't look amazing...I admit...

But the finished product looked ready to devour!




Here is the lovely finished product!
Deliciousness! :)

1 comment:

  1. Those look absolutely amazing :-) You and Paige rule the kitchen with grace and infectious aromas. I'm sure those will be enjoyed by all...

    ReplyDelete